Sunday 12 May 2013

Mother's Day


I've noticed many people I talk to are close with their family which is obviously normal. They occasionally have fall outs but then again remain close. I wish I was close with my family but I guess not everything is possible. My family only sees each other on birthdays, Christmas and Easter. We don't randomly visit and if we do there's a whole lot of screaming and arguments. No one ever seems to really get along. It may be because they're Serbs therefore have a lack of patience, are extremely stubborn and always think they're right or that they don't really value each other. 
There's always a whole lot of shit they keep from each other. I mean its a little family of us here, like 9 people yet somehow there is always some problem occurring  So I guess that's why we all distance ourselves; to avoid these shitty arguments. 
Its wrong though because I wish I was close to them. I don't get to celebrate mothers day today; my mum and I are extremely distant. Sometimes I wish things were normal; that I could turn to my family for things, that I could have a normal conversation with arguing and screaming. I wish we were all close but i guess your friends are your family too, right? Well i'm still choosing those friends that'll view as family. Its really hard to determine who you can trust nowadays but i'll find them eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment