Sunday 12 May 2013

Self Harm


After finding out one of my friends self harms, I knew I wanted to help him. As a previous sufferer of major depression and anxiety I know all too well about how that certain person was feeling. 
I decided to research self harm as I personally cannot understand how someone could do that to themselves; it seemed so strange, scary and insane to me.


So  I read this and I thought to myself..wow. 
I get that people cut because they are sad and really unhappy but what I find wrong is the dickheads that make them this upset. Those bullies that call them fat and ugly, that put them down; that harass them when they already have other worries and problems at home or what not. Don't insult people especially when they've done nothing wrong to you because you never know how much those words could hurt them. And I do understand that sometimes people bring shit upon themselves but be the mature one and just don't add on to what they may be feeling. In the end, karma's a bitch and it'll get everyone back. But that's easier said then done right? I know it is, because I struggle with not giving revenge when someone fucks me over too. 


In the end its terrible how much sadness one can feel to begin inflicting physical pain upon themselves. I wish there was a way everyone could just stay positive and have enough will power to simply not focus on all the negatives but instead the little things in life that make us happy,

To all those fighting with self harm; i'm proud of you, keep going ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment