Friday 10 May 2013

True colours

You think you know someone but then they begin to change, to show their true colours. Eventually they prove to be the person that you thought they never were and your left thinking what the fuck..its not something you saw coming, its not something you can change either. It's just something that happens and it ruins people, it ruins friendships, it ruins everything.
I was friends with this certain girl over a month ago. She was great; I valued her very much. Although she made some poor decisions and didn't respect her body, I didnt judge her for it. Things were great within our friendship and then she began to change. She eventually turned into someone I no longer could recognise but I guess that was just her showing her true colours.
It was shocking to see her change into someone so different. That's made me realise; nothing is ever as it seems. I dont believe you really ever get to know someone. There are certain things people hide from you. When you think you know them, they might just surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment